Tuesday, 8 February 2011

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull


I've been watching Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull for over 30 minutes and here are few things that came accross my mind within this time:
- why Cate Blanchett thought she could screw her career with a bad character and an even worse accent?!
- If there's an H bomb about to blast one day, don't forget to hide in your fridge!
- Did Lucas and Spielberg think it had been too long since they had spread out some stupid stereotypes about the 'reds', 'comrades', 'soviets' and 'KGB'? damn it, we are in the 21st century!
- Harrison Ford is definitely too old for this shit!
- A picture of his father - Sean Connery - sitting upon his desk was one of the best moment of the movie! Indeed Connery is the best actor of the movie...
- a piece of dialogue I've noted: '_ Mud? what kind of name is that? _ just the one I picked, you got a problem with that? _ take it easy kid'.
- Eldorado? really? nothing else could have been explored? Even Voltaire was already bored of this place in 1759
- these Russians are just too good: everytime Indiana walks out a place, they're waiting for him!
- another good replica: ''hopefully they'll let me out of this chair, and when they do, I'm gonna break your noise'

I should have stopped having any consideration for this movie after seeing the South Park episode in which Kyle, Stan and friends cannot get over this movie and the rape of Indiana Jones...

No comments:

Post a Comment