Saturday, 11 December 2010

Album de la Semaine: Fischerspooner - Odyssey


We all used to laugh at video games' music from the 80s - 90s, Fischerspooner has however succeeded in giving it a sense - unlike LCD Soundsystem (that I hate). Not completely electro, nor indie, the Americans actually produce a pure potato mash with carrots.
After the (relative) success of 'Emerge' in 2004, the band has actually stepped up to offer songs full of wisdom ('we need a war', 'we are as one is all we are', 'I lost my self, you can see how, because I'm just a cloud' ...). Seriously, give it a shot.

Fischerspooner - Odyssey (2005): 78/100

1. Just Let Go
2. Cloud
3. Never Win
4. A Kick In The Teeth
5. Everything To Gain
6. We Need A War
7. Get Confused
8. Wednesday
9. Happy
10. Ritz 107
11. All We Are
12. Circle

No comments:

Post a Comment